1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update Skywars release and other updates!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by jooster11, Mar 1, 2017.

1. jooster11 Owner Staff Member Owner Admin
    • 116/133

[​IMG]

Hello everyone,

We are finally happy to announce that our NEW Skywars server is available now. We have tested it from sunday till tonight to fix all the bugs and performance issues, a lot of the bugs must be gone now.
    We are still working on this big update, notice that.
    The server is running the latest 1.11.2 version and is supporting minecraft clients from 1.8 or above.
    Here is a list with all the new features:
    - New maps + lobby (Some pictures of the maps which also are not released yet can be found here!)
    - Logging now everything on the database, which means that you don't have to choose a specific server anymore!
    - New join system
    - New kits shop
    (We are currently creating more kits!)
    - Added abilities shop
    - Added mode voting
    (For members aswell!)
    - Added arrow particles
    - Added custom cages
    - Added Time, sun/rain voting
    - Added new spectator system

Please notice that this game is still not running with the new Gamecore which will be released soon. A bigger Skywars update will be released soon with more custom addons such as Team mode, chest refill and many more things!

Other updates
    We have investigated our time to work on the performance from the network. After tomorrow the servers will run much more smoother then ever before.

Ban system and AntiCheat
    Our ban system is completly recoded and much better then before! We are allowed now to see the player history and other things, which is much more easier for the staff-members.

The AntiCheat system is still undergoing a lot of fixes. We are trying to launch it in a good way, not like the last time.

Factions
    We are currently working on aSk Factions update, which will contain some new stuff such as Koth and other things.
    The full factions update post will be released on the factions forums.

Kit-PVP reset
    We have not made any post yet about the new Kit-PVP server. The server has been reset due a lot of duplication glitches, bugs and many more things. The new update contains:
    - Added /duel
    - Added tokenshop
    (Updated!)
    - Added Auctionhouse (/ah)
    - Map has been updated
    - Added supplydrops

Combatlog

Finally, it's done! We are releasing our new combatlog system tomorrow in every PVP server! The combatlog is custom made and you are now no longer able to glitch through the worldborders when you are in combat. Many more things has been added aswell in this combatlog, but it's useless to post it all here.

Ehm I think this was it all, thanks for reading!
    We hope you enjoy all the new features across the network.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Gold Gold x 1
    • Bronze Bronze x 1
  2. kingoftherabbits1 Member Member
    • 2/8

i am pretty much only looking at kitpvp, it looks all good altough the token shop is pretty useless. with only the max kit being vanguard and the combat tag is now 45 seconds which seem pretty long to me (before it was 30 seconds)

The selling diamond thing in kitpvp will bring a lot more so that is something i am really exited a bout.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. GamerAJ313 Helper Staff Member Helper
    • 49/50

Skywars sounds great, can't wait to play once im back from school

• Like Like x 1
  4. GamerAJ313 Helper Staff Member Helper
    • 49/50

Its amazing the server!! The maps and the abilities and the gameplay :D I am going to record for skywars :D The only thing I don't like is that you can't bow jump, it feels different when you bow jump than the original, well different than Hypixel, did you guys change something about bows?

5. GamerAJ313 Helper Staff Member Helper
    • 49/50

Realised there is no stats anymore :/ Stats should be added, overall, the game play is amazing but punch 3 bows too Op xD, I am shooting nearly every player off xD

6. GamerAJ313 Helper Staff Member Helper
    • 49/50

Should make like an ability where you have a chance of having AntiKB when hit by a bow or something

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. GamerAJ313 Helper Staff Member Helper
    • 49/50

Whats the difference between the combat tag you made and the downloaded one?

8. thibeastmo Leader survival | Mod | Builder - Leader | Staff Member Moderator Head-Builder
    • 21/33

Well shoutout to the builders!!! Good job guys, you made awesome maps again!

• Like Like x 1
    • Gold Gold x 1
  9. darkhag Member Member
    • 11/17

-_- centrix now u using Bite Skywars right??
    I told you use that plugin and sadly You REMOVED THE Suggestion !
    I hate you joster -_- (just kidding) i love u :*

10. GamerAJ313 Helper Staff Member Helper
    • 49/50

Oh and those KB5 wooden swords, give them like 20 durability or something so they don't spam all the time

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ayubstefanus Member Member
    • 2/8

with the new update maps idk why i cant go to the spawn lobby now :( plis fix this .

12. ayubstefanus Member Member
    • 2/8

dis is acutally skywars update Xd bu tits okay since someone is replying :v

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. IHackinq New Member Banned Member
    • 4/8

"We have investigated our time to work on the performance from the network."
    That makes 0 senses you illiterate NL neek.

"After tomorrow the servers will run much more smoother then ever before."
    Prove it for once don't just say it

More about this topic in the 9 o'clock report tonight
    @Crivity

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Zaidex Website Developer | Moderator Staff Member Web Developer Moderator
    • 9/17

Go find yourself another server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Crivity CBTHEBEAST RIP Member
    • 31/33

You are a random who even are you? You don't own the server I believe and all you are is a web developer does not make you important. I like people that don't boast about a position where you just copy and paste templates why don't you be more like @Kawithomas dosent boast about his success

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  16. Zaidex Website Developer | Moderator Staff Member Web Developer Moderator
    • 9/17

You have not said a single word that has a meaning. Did I ever mention anything about owning the server? Also, I have never boasted about anything and I will never will. I am doing my job as a moderator as well as my job as a website developer. Throwing random insults and pointing fingers here and there is an immature way that only represents who you actually are. I am not going to add anything else, because debating with salty people like you is just a waste of time and health.

End of discussion.

17. Crivity CBTHEBEAST RIP Member
    • 31/33

It's constructive criticism free of speech is allowed on the server I can quote on it so by warning for no reason is breaking the rules. They are not random your salty because you don't do much as a moderator all you do is ignore players ingame we've tested you so just a heads up for next time. I am not immature people who are immature don't succeed academically because they are more stupid. I've passed my exams and had good grades so by calling me immature is kinda ironic.

18. Zaidex Website Developer | Moderator Staff Member Web Developer Moderator
    • 9/17

I am not waiting for someone to tell me how to do my job. As I have stated earlier, I am trying to balance between my both jobs as a moderator and a website developer. Also, I have only met you yesterday in the server for like 3 minutes, so assuming that I ignore players is the "ironic" thing in this debate.

I have never asked you about your academic success. Let's say I did, you don't have to be mature in order to be successful in your academic life, a 6 years old kid is considered immature but can also be successful. So next time please stick to the topic that we are debating over.

19. Crivity CBTHEBEAST RIP Member
    • 31/33

Lol stay salty random all you made is a staff page... so I don't think you made a lot.

20. Zaidex Website Developer | Moderator Staff Member Web Developer Moderator
    • 9/17

You know nothing, son. I did the staff page nearly 2 months ago when I joined the web development team. We are going to release the brand new website that we have been working on for 2 months very soon.

PS: Would you like some fries with your salt?