1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR ANTI-CHEAT SYSTEM

Discussion in 'Centrix Discussion' started by keay, Jun 18, 2017 at 10:29 AM.

1. keay Member Member
    • 4/8

in all the eggwars maps almost all the people playing have aimbot and killaura (i read the hacks thread) please improve your anti cheat system or at least have a helper set to gm 3 in the games to identify the hackers and ip ban them thanks bye

2. fRogZy °•Ex-Mod - Ex-Head of Factions•° Member
    • 31/33

There is kinda no anti cheat. It is but it's not kicking or banning hackers. AntiCheat gives only notifications to MOD+ so they have to check people and ban them. I feel you, whenever I play eggwars there are many hackers and it's kinda impossible to play and there is no fun. Well, SkyWars and KitPVP is the same. There is like 75% hackers on the server.
    I'm kinda scared when they improve anti-cheat because they will lose around 50% of people.​

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017 at 1:08 PM
  3. ABASHBASH Helper Staff Member Helper
    • 9/17

Staff are now trying to be more active on skywars and eggwars. Many of the staff members will be in /spec so you won't be able to see them. use the command /report to report someone hacking or abusing.

Example of /report: /report ABASHBASH killaura

This will send a notification to s staff member that the player you reported is hacking/abusing so they will spectate him.
    (Any false reports will lead into a warn, abusing the plugin will lead into a mute)

Thank You

• Like Like x 1
  4. fRogZy °•Ex-Mod - Ex-Head of Factions•° Member
    • 31/33

Well, for him he might be hacking and for you not so he will get a warn? Weird.​

5. ABASHBASH Helper Staff Member Helper
    • 9/17

Ok maybe he is hacking maybe he isn't but what i got told to do is that when someone false reports someone else then this is a warn for false reporting.

6. fRogZy °•Ex-Mod - Ex-Head of Factions•° Member
    • 31/33

Well, this is weird. If someone is abusing it should be warn
    and not for false report.​

7. MinerMaster Lead Manatee Staff Member Moderator
    • 66/66

A manatee
    Something such as spamming a report even after they've been told that player doesnt hack or reporting a bunch of players/staff just for fun is what ABASHBASH meant

• Like Like x 1
  8. keay Member Member
    • 4/8

guys lol im not hacking im not gonna risk a ban for fictional coins in a network
    meanwhile someone also improve the "flying" kick bc somehow i get kicked for that